Strawberry and Kiwi Iceberg
Delicious, quick and easy cookies that are not only tasty, but also very healthy.
DIFFICULTY: Easy MAKES: 12 COOKING TIME: 30 minutes
- 250g of strawberries
- A splash of water
- Half a kiwi
1) Place the amount of strawberries you would like into a blender and mix it with a little bit of water. We used 250g for this recipe, but it could easily be doubled, or tripled.
2) Blend that together until the fruit becomes a liquid, or your desired consistency.
3) Grab an ice tray and poor the liquid into every slot on the tray.
4) In the middle of each slot, cut up a small piece of kiwi and place it in the center of each slot.
5) Once that is complete, put it in the freezer to freeze.
6) Once it is frozen, place it in a glass filled with water; creating delicious tasting flavoured water.
7) Enjoy with the whole family!