Delicious and refreshing mango, peach and strawberry smoothie. It will leave your taste buds speechless.
DIFFICULTY: Easy MAKES: 2 COOKING TIME: 5 minutes
- 250ml of water
- 1 kiwi
- 250g of a frozen fruit mix (mango, strawberries and peach)
- 2-3 tablespoons of honey
- Optional: 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 3 crushed walnuts on top of the smoothie
- 1 basilic leaf cut into a fine chiffonnade
1) Pour water into a blender.
2) Add your frozen fruits, and a kiwi.
3) Add honey into the mixture.
4) Optional: Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream with the honey.
5) Blend together for 1-2 minutes, until your desired consistency.
6) If you find the consistency too thick, add a little bit more water.
7) Pour your smoothie into a glass.
8) Sprinkle basil and walnuts at the top of your smoothie.
9) Cheers. Enjoy with the whole family!